BOOK NOW IN FORT MYERS
1. Can I pay by credit card or cash the day of the tour?
Yes, you can pay using cash or credit card the day of the event.
2. How many days a week are the tours available?
Tours are available 7 days a week (weather permitting). Please click on the "Book Now" button to see our tour schedule.
3. What happens in the event of bad weather?
We will not go out in rain or dangerous conditions. In the event of bad weather we will try to reschedule you to a different day. If we are not able to reschedule, all monies paid will be refunded.
4. Are the boats safe?
The boats are designed not only for fun, but with safety in mind. Unlike the Titanic, this boat has high density foam pontoons making it virtually unsinkable. Secondly, they turn in such a way as to never flip over. All safety eqipment is included and onboard each boat. We teach first time boaters to navigate the boats with great success!
5. How old do you have to be to drive?
You must be 18 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the boat.
6. How old do you have to be to ride?
Children 5 years old and up may ride on the boat with an adult.
7. Can we bring snacks and other drinks?
We provide bottled water for each boat. You may bring snacks and other drinks.
8. What if we have an odd number of people like 3 or 5 or 7?
2 people must be in each boat that goes out on the tour (excluding the guide boat). In the event you have an odd number in your party, one person will ride with the guide on his boat. There will be opportunities to switch drivers and riders during the tour.
9. How many people can go on the tour at any one time?
We currently have 6 Craigcat boats which can accommodate 11 people.
10. Is there a weight limit?
Yes, there is a 300 lb weight limit per person for safety reasons.