Backwater Adventure's CraigCat Tours of the Ten Thousand Island
Ages 5+ (18+ to Drive) • Top Ranked Marco Island Tour since 2011!
- 2.5 Hour Tour
- 1.5 Hour Tour
Go on a CraigCat Adventure in Marco Island and the Ten Thousand Islands
- 2.5 Hour Tour: Most Popular Choice. About midway through the trip, the tour stops at a secluded barrier island for shelling and swimming. The entire trip will cover up to 30 miles of the most beautiful waterways in Southwest Florida.
- 1.5 Hour Tour: THIS TOUR DOES NOT STOP AT AN ISLAND LIKE OUR 2 1/2 HOUR TOUR! The entire tour will cover roughly 15-20 miles of our favorite waterways around the backwaters of Marco Island and the 10,000 Islands.
This is an interactive adventure where you will experience wildlife, sea life, adventure and beauty. This is not your everyday guided tour at all because you get to DRIVE YOUR OWN BOAT! Your guide is driving his boat in front of you to guide you safely around the Ten Thousand Islands and pointing out the sights! The backwaters of Marco Island have many dolphin, manatees, shore birds and other sea life that can be seen along the way.
The Craig-Cat is an exceptionally unique watercraft! This two-seat catamaran with 30 Horsepower outboard engine driven speed boat allows our guests to go up to speeds nearing 30 mph. The boat allows for a much more intimate ride than similar watercraft such as wave runners or jet skis for our guests. Sit back and relax with your guests on a CraigCat tour from Marco Island with comfortable seats placed side-by-side to make conversation easy.
The CraigCat is known for being very stable and very safe as well as easy to operate. After a short 10 minute instructional speech, you will have all the know how needed to operate the vessel.
The CraigCat offers a space for a complimentary cooler provided by us filled with bottled water and ice already. The CraigCat also has a small dry box built on the boat to place your belongings safe from any splashes!
- Must be 18 y/o with a valid driver’s license to drive and 5 y/o and up to be a passenger.
- Visitors with disabilities or limitations must call to see if we can accommodate.
- There is a weight capacity maximum of 300 lbs. / person.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are permitted on the tour.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs may participate in the tour. Refunds will not be given for any party if a participant shows up under the influence.
- Participants will be required to sign a liability/hold harmless waiver prior to “making way”.