NEW! 1.5 Hour Craig Cat Tour of the 10,000 Islands
Ages 5+ (18+ to Drive) • Affordable Way To Enjoy Marco Island and The Islands
- Person Ages 5+ • 18+ to Drive
- This is an interactive adventure which seeks wildlife, sea life, adventure and beauty. Not your everyday guided tour at all when you get to DRIVE YOUR OWN BOAT! Your guide is driving his boat in front of you keeping you safe and pointing out the sights! The backwaters of Marco Island have many dolphins, manatees, shore birds and other sea life that can be seen along the way.
- THIS TOUR DOES NOT STOP AT AN ISLAND LIKE OUR 2 1/2 HOUR TOUR! The entire tour will cover roughly 15-20 miles of our favorite waterways around the backwaters of Marco Island and the 10,000 Islands.
- The Craig-Cat is an exceptionally unique watercraft! This 2-seat, 30 Horsepower outboard engine driven speed boat allows our guests to go up to speeds nearing 30 mph! The boat allows for a much more intimate ride than similar watercraft such as waverunners or jetskis for our guests…allowing them to sit in a relaxed, comfortable position and able to stretch out. Conversation is much easier between driver and rider on the Craig-Cat thanks to the design of the seats being side by side rather than forward and behind.
- The Craig-Cat is known for being very stable and very safe as well as easy to operate. After a short 10 minute instructional speech, you will have all the know how needed to operate the vessel.
- The Craig-Cat offers a space for a complimentary cooler provided by us filled with bottled water and ice already. The Craig-Cat also has a small drybox built on the boat to place your belongings safe from any splashes!
- Must be 18 y/o with a valid driver’s license to drive and 5 y/o and up to be a passenger.
- Visitors with disabilities or limitations must call to see if we can accommodate.
- There is a weight capacity maximum of 300lbs. / person.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are permitted on the tour.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs may participate in the tour. Refunds will not be given for any party if a participant shows up under the influence.
- Participants will be required to sign a liability/hold harmless waiver prior to "making way".